Steak and seafood are natural choices for an elegant dinner. Wine is usually a diner’s first dinner drink of choice for such a meal, but many don’t realize that Scotch also goes well with steak and seafood. You can visit these sites to learn more about these elements of fine dining:
- The Wall Street Journal has an article examining the science and history behind the insatiable human craving for meat.
- Learn all about different types of white wine on this webpage.
- The delicate, buttery flavor of lobster meat requires a light, crisp wine that does not overpower its taste. Learn more on this page.
- Many fine steakhouses serve beef that has been dry-aged, which is a curing process that improves tenderness and flavor. Learn the secrets behind dry-aging at this page.
- Scotch is not just a dinner drink—it’s also perfect to pair with many desserts! Take a look at SeriousEats.com for a guide to pairing Scotch and chocolate.
Christner’s Del Frisco’s Prime Steak and Lobster is one Orlando’s best steak and seafood restaurants. Call us today at (407) 329-4188 to make a reservation.